Sector heads and managers
- Oversee a sector (usually) a city in France or abroad: Italy, Spain, Thailand, United States, Canada...
- High school education, proven experience in the service sector, and hospitality industry a plus (not mandatory). Fluent English, another language is a plus.
- Returning keys, inspection, coordination of services and liaising with tenants during their stay. These positions are available in the cities where you live.
- High school education not absolutely necessary, but a good general level of education. Flexibility and adaptability (cleaning in case of failure of dedicated maintenance employees).
Good knowledge of the city of residence. Fluent English.
- Develop our web tool. Keep it up to date and integrate tools to facilitate our customer relations. The WD manages relationships with external service providers and provides limited computer maintenance
- 2 years’ experience in a similar job. Capacity for knowledge sharing with the rest of the team. Good English to communicate with our offices abroad.
Facebook Community Manager
- Manage our Facebook accounts. Facilitate and create links with the FB community. Manage and optimize country budgets.
- An exceptional user of the Facebook environment. Ideally wIdeally with training as a community manager with experience of at least 2 years in this area. ith training as a community manager with experience of at least 2 years in this area. Fluent English.